Monday, November 5, 2012

The hem tags are in

I received a package in from DHL Friday and my day was made!  The hem tags are in, and they are awesome.

First of all, I must start by saying that Kiki Kreations rocks!  They worked with me to get the tags just right and it only took a little over a week to have them done.  They came DHL form India to Colorado in only two days.

I was in the shop last night messing around and sewing them on was a little harder than it looked.  The hardest part was that the tag would get stuck to the feed teeth on the sewing machine when I would try to make adjustments and get out of line.  Anyway, once I got it down, they went pretty smooth.  I also had to pick up some pink thread for the womens tag because the black looked like a load of poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu