Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hello World

rem  hello world blog
10   $x = "Hello world"
20   print $x
30   end

>run
>Hello world
>init introduction...

Welcome to the Oddblog, the official communiqué of Odditique Studios.  I am the genius behind the oddness.  In this blog, I will attempt to chronicle the humble beginnings Odditique Clothing Co from a mad science project in an attic to a bid for global domination.

Not really.

Right now I must confess that I am pretty cool.  I am a tattoo artist, have a sick beard, rockin' hair, and razor wit.  So cool in fact that I'm just about 2º over absolute zero.  So why this?  Because I have a dark secret: (whisper) I'm a nerd.  No.  Screw that.  I'M A NERD.  I'm also a geek, dork, and dreamer.  I'm a irregular parallelogram peg in a circular hole.  In a world of pretense and posturing where image is everything, I'm tired of trying to fit in.

I also know that I am not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu